Training programs are an important step in communicating and raising awareness of risk management issues and company policies.
The Greencap Training Advantage
We develop training programs through an analysis of your needs and applying the skills and knowledge of our expertise and professional staff to give your organisation significant benefits including:
- Practical and informative programs
- Access to practitioners currently working with clients
- Interactive and activity based learning
- Industry relevance
- Incorporation of adult learning principles
- An enjoyable training experience.
With a diversity of staff on the Greencap team, we can provide local training personnel in major capital cities of Australia at your premises, and customise training to include your organisation’s own processes and procedures.
Examples of courses we have customised for our clients include:
- OHS for Managers and Supervisors
- Contractor OHS Management
- OHS Leadership
- Risk Management
- Incident Management
- Building an Active Safety Culture
- Dangerous Goods Storage and Handling
- Effective Health & Safety Committees
- Asbestos Awareness
- Essential Services
- Understanding your OHS Legislative Obligations
- Site Safety in Regards to Soil Contamination
- Cooling Towers
- Understanding your Environmental Legislative Obligations.
More information on Greencap's training services
Click here for Greencap Workforce Training - Online Asbestos Awareness Course
Download an overview of Greencap's Training services (PDF).